My Birth Doula Services include the following
- One free introductory meeting at a coffee shop (or your home) to get to know each other better.
- Once hired, there will be two prenatal meetings before the birth. At the meetings, we will discuss your birth plan, your preferred strategies to remain comfortable during labor, and discuss questions you may have. I will bring information and we can go over labor positions and relaxation techniques.
- Once hired, I will be available for phone calls and emails with any questions or concerns you may have.
- From week 37-42, I will be on-call 24 hours/day (7 days a week).
- I will support you in early labor by phone and I will join you at home - or hospital - when you would like me to.
- I will be with you throughout the labor and birth.
- If you should decide to breastfeed, I will help you get started with that.
- I will stay with you for at least one hour after birth.
- There will be one postpartum visit 1-2 weeks after you arrive home with your baby. At this visit, we will go over your birth, talk about your new baby, and you can ask me any questions you may have.
The fee for my birth doula services is $900. A retainer fee of $450 will be due when you sign the contract, the remaining $450 will be due at week 37 of your pregnancy.
My Postpartum Doula services include the following
- Time with an experienced mom who can give you guidance, tips, and support with all aspects of caring for a newborn.
- Assistance with breastfeeding/bottle feeding.
- Helping to bathe the newborn.
- Help with laundry and housework.
- Day or evening hours.
The fee for postpartum doula services is $35/hour (three hours minimum). Overnight care (10pm-6am) is $200/night.
Princeton, Monmouth County, Mercer County, Plainsboro, Robbinsville, Hamilton, Allentown, East Windsor, Hightstown, Princeton Medical Center, Virtua Voorhees, and Capital Health at Hopewell.